Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

2011 Featured Women in Business--Jamie Flemings




















Full name: Jamie Fleming

Name of your Company: Mocha Writer, LLC

Position: Founder & Freelance Copywriter

Website address: http://mochawriter.com

Year Founded: 2009

Tell us about yourself and your business:
I’m a writer and blogger from GA. Admittedly, I’m somewhat of a work-a-holic, but in my spare time, I love to read, do my nails, spend time with my loves and just enjoy life.

Mocha Writer is a freelance copywriting service specializing in creating fabulous content for small, women-owned businesses and working with other small businesses, start-ups and individuals. I write copy for blogs, newsletters, articles and more. Additionally, I run a women’s lifestyle blog, for colored gurls.

What inspired you to start a business?
Honestly, I started my business because I couldn’t find a job in media after I graduated from college. Writing has been a passion of mine since I was little, and I knew it was the career I wanted to pursue. However, since I couldn’t find a job, I decided to create a career for myself instead of waiting around. Now that I’m doing this, I can’t imagine doing anything else. I really enjoy helping people achieve their business goals.

Share one business goal: My primary business goal is to help other women and entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and goals with my services.

What would you say contributes to your success?
Determination. This journey has not been an easy one, but I think the fact that I’m persistent and haven‘t given up has made me successful.

What advice would you give an aspiring entrepreneur?
If it’s something you really want to do and you’re passionate about it, don’t give up. It might take you a long time to get where you want to be in your business, but if you’re determined and persistent, you will get where you want to be.

Additionally, don’t be afraid to dream big and go after whatever it is you want in life.

Anything else you want to mention about your business?
I have a blog based on my business, Mocha Writes. The purpose of it is to help people succeed in both their personal and professional lives.

If anyone has questions about what I do, feel free to contact me: Jamie Fleming [at] mocha writer [dot] com. 

Warm Regards,
LaTersa Blakely

1 comment:

  1. Great article - Way to go, Jamie! I agree that persistence does pay off. I'm going to check out your blog right now (I love to read, too)!

    ReplyDelete