Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

2011 Featured Women in Business-- Leslie Gilchrist

Hello everyone,

I want to introduce to you an awesome lady who I had the pleasure of speaking with.  She is very uplifting and has a great personality.  Below are a few important details about her and her awesome business. Enjoy and stop by to say hello!




Full Name:
Leslie Gilchrist

Name of Your Company:
Compass

Position:
Certified Representative

Year Founded:
2008

Company Website:
http://www.mylifecompass.com/leslie_gilchrist


Tell us about you and your business:
Compass is a personal development company that is committed to improving the lives of women through affordable coaching programs and services.  Our motto is every woman deserves a coach just like a manicure. We want to wake women up to live the life they are best capable of living, at an extremely affordable price. After being a caretaker all my life, I lost my identity and with one Compass program, it literally changed my life; because my outlook on myself and my life changed.

What inspired you to start a business?
To Empower, inspire and help women to live the best life they are best capable of living.

Share one business goal:
To have every woman in every household globally be apart of Compass.

What would you say contributes to your success?
I can relate to all women as I have had a very challenging life and have overcome all of my obstacles with grace and strength. I want to leave a legacy and be a good role model for my daughters. I listen to what the needs are of the women, it is not about me then I support them.

What advice would you give an aspiring entrepreneur? 
Keep remembering your "Why". Why did you start your business? Keep remembering your passion and your purpose and go out into the world and share it.   Then Remember to follow up!

Anything else you want to mention about your business? 
Compass is the only company to date that provides these concise, affordable and effective services and programs. 


Don't forget to stop by and say hello to her!

Best wishes,
LaTersa Blakely
http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.com



No comments:

Post a Comment