Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Out with the Old, In with the New!













I think Spring is Finally in The Air! Halleluhia!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know me, I'm LaTersa Blakely, A WAHM, and owner of Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond. I specialize in beautiful baby shower diaper cakes, baby shower favors, elegant gift baskets and towel cakes.  One of the things i love the most about being a WAHM, is I get a chance to spend more time and raise my kids, be active in their school activities.  Another great thing about leaving the corporate world, is I don't have to answer to anyone about why I have to leave for a family emergency or get written up for having too many absentees.  See, one of the things that I would always tell my supervisors is that I'm a mother first, everything else is second.

How are you spring cleaning your homes, small businesses?  I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning with my house! I've raided my closet for clothes that can no longer fit all of my more to love.  I did this with every closet in my house, still working on hubby and kid's clothes.  But, now I want to rearrange furniture, and get new spring color shower curtains.  What are some things you have been spring cleaning?

How are you spring cleaning your small business?  It's been a blessing for me to almost have been a mom entrepreneur for one full year.  In about eight days, I will be having My BIG GIVE First Year Anniversary Celebration Giveaway!  I'm so excited because I'm ready to offer my fans, customers, and potential customers something new!  Right now, you can get a lot of my old products at really great discounts.  Hurry, sale ends Wednesday, March 30, 2011.  If you missed some of my earlier post, you can check them out below.


P.S. Don't forget to vote for Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond  for one of the top 2011 leading moms in business!  I really appreciate your love and support, Thanks!

Warm Regards,
LaTersa Blakely

No comments:

Post a Comment