Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

3 Things that I love about Easter!


















I do believe that Spring is finally in the air!  It is very pretty outside, a little chilly but, I'm loving it!  I want to share with you today a couple of things that I love about Easter.  As a little girl, I would look forward to getting my pretty little Easter dress and matching purse and hat.  My brothers and I would each have Easter speeches that we would have to recite at the children's program during Easter Sunday.  However, even though I don't necessarily celebrate Easter any longer, I still love to relive my childhood memories through my children.

1) It's always around spring time.  I love how beautiful the weather is and how much fun it is to see how the flowers are starting to blossom.  To me, even the grass look a little greener and glossy.  I also like it that my babies can now go outside and play without having to bundle all up.

2) I love wearing spring dresses.  During the springtime, it's the time of the year, when all the cute pink and fluorescent colors are available.  I just love being able to wear my cute little sun dresses.  I'm the type of gal that does not like to wear bulky coats and jackets. I'm a southern girl, I don't like the cold.  Down south, I'm use to it snowing today and leaving today, but since I've been up north, that is so not the case.  I'm really like a kid in the candy store when it comes to the spring time.  Spring is one of my favorite seasons of the year.

3) Easter is when the children get to do the annual egg hunt.  As a child, I use to love to go to church on Easter because I just knew there were going to be a program specifically for the kids.  I loved running around the church playground looking for eggs, and prizes.  Now, as an adult, I still get a joy out of Easter because, one, I can recall childhood memories, and  two, I can engage in children's activities with my own babies.  I love telling my  kids about all of the fun memories that I shared with my brothers as a little  girl.

Easter time is a very unique holiday and  I just love all of the beautiful flowers and prettiness outside during this time of the year.  I hope this article will bring back some childhood memories of your own.

Happy Easter,
LaTersa Blakely


Need help planning a baby shower?--Click her!



“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hop blogging program, for a gift card worth $25. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link to http://hopthemovie.socialmoms.com/about)

No comments:

Post a Comment