Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Settling Down at The Right Place! Product Review of The Web Entrepreneur Backpack E-book!












Well, as you know over this past week I have been promoting my two new books and my upcoming events!  I have a confession to make!  It just hit me last night that I have been stressing out over all this work that I have consumed myself with.  For those of you who don't know me, I'm LaTersa Blakely, owner/ceo of Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond, where I specialize in baby shower diaper cakes, baby shower favors, towel cakes and gift baskets.  I was up til 12a.m. this morning scratching my head with trying to figure out what am I doing wrong and coming to the realization that I have been going in circles, and all over the place.  See, my audience is moms, expecting moms, new moms with small children, but I have been traveling around and around in circles trying to figure out, where can I find new customers, while keep my old customers happy?  I'm dead serious about how not being in the right place at the right time can cause you to miss out on sales, leave money on the table, you name it, that's what has happened to me.  But, like I said, I had an aha moment today while reading the ecourse by LaShanda Henry, called "The Web Entrepreneur Backpack" and taking the "7 day challenge on how to find customers online". The entire bundle can be purchased in the Black Business Starter Kit!  I have learned so much from taking my time reading through the Black Business Starter Kit, I have a long ways to go, but that's one of the things that I like about these e-books, I can go at my own pace. If you are a new business owner like myself and you want to know the inside scoop as to how to make customers find you and you finding them, then this kit is for you?

2) Tired of going in circles!  I have been all over the place, and it has led me to a week of NO sales!  It's o.k. to be in a couple of groups for support and exposure, but if you are not in your niche group where you can find people that are potential clients, then you will end up just like me, going around and round in circles, where she stops, nobody knows.

3) Not making any money?  If you are not making money, then chances are, you don't have any customers, or if you have customers, they are not returning.  This Black Business Starter Kit will be a God sent.  I guarantee you, you will be like me, going to the bathroom and reading the book while on the toilet, or better yet, soaking in the tub, reading this book.  When you get great information, it's hard to put it down.

4) Need help with marketing your products or services?  The material in this e-guide has helped me in ways that I can't begin to tell you.  It's like where has Lashanda Henry been all my life!  I don't just read the material, I use the information right away and incorporate it into my business that which applies.  I'm still learning how to market my diaper cakes and other gifts.  I'm using my information that I have learned and being creative to learn better ways to sell and market my products.  Don't give up because things seem not be going like you planned it!  I'm re-evaluating my current situation this weekend, and making some adjustments. So that is what I'm encouraging you to do, whatever's not working for your your business or personal life, please don't be afraid to CHANGE it!

5) Need to know where the low-cost and free tools are?  OMG, when I tell you my head has increased in size tremendously due to all of the resources that I've been searching for, I have found in this starter kit.  Don't worry about the price, or don't say, I'm not paying this much for some e-books.  Bad Idea! Wrong Answer, I promise you, this will help you in so many ways!  So, enough of me going off at the mouth, Go Get Yours Today, Not tomorrow, Not next month, but TODAY!

I really hope you take what I'm giving you today and run with it!  This will help you keep it moving toward your plans and goals for your business.

Best Wishes,
LaTersa Blakely




No comments:

Post a Comment