Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Cute Facts about March Babies!















Spring is right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The month of march has some really cool stuff going on. If you had a bad winter like Pittsburgh, then of course you are tired of the snow.  So for those mothers who are getting ready to deliver, this month can be really fun.  March 20th will be the first official day of spring and don't forget to set your clocks forward one hour.  You get one less hour of sleep, but a whole lot more of daylight. 

1) March babies will have a Aquarmarine and Bloodstone birth stone.
2) Birth flowers are Daffodil and Jonquil 
3) Zodiac sign: Aries: Some of their positive traits are:
  • Loves adventure,
  • very energetic
  •  Inventive with lots of courage 
  • Confident and Enthusiastic
  • Sharp and quick-minded
  • Fiery and warm, passionate and expressive.
  • Possessing a strong sense of urgency.
4) Celebration of St. Patrick's Day


















These are just some fun facts for the mom-to-be to embrace about her new bundle of joy who will be arriving soon.

Warm Regards,
LaTersa Blakely


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for an interesting list, LaTersa - as one of those (older) March babies, I can identify with some of those traits. Others, like "very energetic" and "quick-minded" ... well, I think I've lost those since I hit the 50s!
    ~~K'Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Karen for responding to my blog post, I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm neither a mother nor am I pregnant but I loved reading this post to find out a little bit more about March babies! Adorable article!

    ReplyDelete