Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

5 Reasons Why I feel on Top of The World!

Hello all,

I am so thankful for my family and friends who have supported me with my business from day one.  I always count my many blessings for the things we often take for granted.  I want to share with you five things that make me feel on top of the world.

1) My life.  A lot of people take it for granted that they will be here tomorrow.  Well, of the thirty-three years that I have been on this earth, I must say that I have learn to give thanks for my life on a daily basis.  Being able to wake up every morning in good health and  to see my beautiful babies and of course, my husband, puts a big smile on my face.

2) My health.  I have been blessed to be among the healthy people. I might not be at the size I want, or I might have a few mishaps, but overall, my health is in pretty good condition.  When I was a bit younger, I use to take for granted that I would  always be a certain size, and be able to maintain a certain figure or weight, but like many other things, my body started to change over the years, and  especially when I became a mother. Those more to love pounds began to settle in for an extra long vacation.  "I'm still trying to figure out when they are going to leave" But, until I figure that out, I'm going to drink plenty of water, do some form of  exercise.  I'm beginning to embrace my body, health, and mind; because if I don't take care of me, how can I be of service to anyone else.

3) My family.  I can't shut up about this subject because I have a very, very supportive husband. Whenever, I want to start wining or complaining about something, he always remind me of the positive side of the situation and vice versa.  If I have a new idea or new book that I want to pursue, he's my number one fan in encouraging me to be all that I can be and to give it 110%.  My beautiful children who we both love and adore, keeps a smile on my face daily.  Just being able to teach them about real life and how to always keep God first, has been and still is such a joy to hear them ask questions. I also enjoy being able to be involved in my children's school activities.  My all time favorite is having movie night. We rent movies from the Red Box. Not to forget about my loving parents who instilled in me the right principles that would help me to be a survivor in this world.  My brothers who have always supported me in my endeavors.

I really hope this inspires you to be thankful in all you do!

LaTersa Blakely
Need help planning a baby shower?--Click here

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link to http://redboxluck.socialmoms.com/about)






No comments:

Post a Comment