Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Are You having A Baby Soon? What To Bring To The Hospital!



















You are ready to have your little bundle of joy!  One thing you want to absolutely be sure to do is bring everything that you and baby will need in the hospital. This is not a very long article; just wanted to give you a little reminder.

Before delivery
1)Insurance cards
2) Registration forms
3) Lip Gloss (for those dry lips)
4) hair band or hair clip (the last thing you want to deal with is your hair)
5) house shoes or flip flops

After delivery
1) camera (capture baby's first moments)
2)nursing bras (for those breastfeeding moms)
3)cash (for those cravings from the vending machines)

For your stay in the hospital
1) comfortable pajamas (or loose fitting clothes)
2) as stated earlier, comfy shoes or flip flops
3) toiletries (soap, deodorant, under garments)
4) socks
5) a outfit for mommy and baby to wear home

I hope this serves as a reminder for all the soon to be moms out there.  Best wishes to you and your families.  I want to know what was your favorite nurse while you were in the hospital?  Let's stay connected on Facebook, and Twitter.

Best wishes,
LaTersa Blakely

Planning a baby shower soon?--Click here!

Need a great baby shower centerpiece?--Click here!


2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I had to use this information. My youngest is 11 years old. One of my closest friends is having a baby at 40. I know that she could use this information...and prayers from everyone on the planet. This is all new to her because after 11 years (her child is the same age as my youngest son) She needs some direction. Thanks for the post, it is needed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mahogany Queen, I'm glad I could help. browse around because I have a lot of tips for new moms, moms in business. Thanks for stopping by .

    ReplyDelete