You are ready to have your little bundle of joy! One thing you want to absolutely be sure to do is bring everything that you and baby will need in the hospital. This is not a very long article; just wanted to give you a little reminder.
2) Registration forms
3) Lip Gloss (for those dry lips)
4) hair band or hair clip (the last thing you want to deal with is your hair)
5) house shoes or flip flops
1) camera (capture baby's first moments)
2)nursing bras (for those breastfeeding moms)
3)cash (for those cravings from the vending machines)
For your stay in the hospital
1) comfortable pajamas (or loose fitting clothes)
2) as stated earlier, comfy shoes or flip flops
3) toiletries (soap, deodorant, under garments)
5) a outfit for mommy and baby to wear home
I hope this serves as a reminder for all the soon to be moms out there. Best wishes to you and your families. I want to know what was your favorite nurse while you were in the hospital? Let's stay connected on Facebook, and Twitter.
Planning a baby shower soon?--Click here!
Need a great baby shower centerpiece?--Click here!