Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

5 Reasons Why I Love The CEOMAMMA Network!


I wanted to share with you a phenomenal group that I recommend you to join!  I really love the owner of this group, Tamyka Washington! She is a very sweet lady and is so full of wisdom and knowledge.  I joined this group back in November of 2010.  I came across this group while chatting on Social Moms (formerly TwitterMoms).  I wanted to share with you the five top reasons why I love being apart of this community.

1) Very Interactive!  Every since I have become apart of this group, I have met some wonderful ladies and they are all so very helpful.  If you need encouragement, or some advice about your business, I guarantee you someone will be posting about it.

2) Supportive!  I had never been in a group with a bunch of women, who are not all about themselves until I found this group.  Everyone is always so willing to share their knowledge and experiences on just about any topic you might have.  For example, business owners, new mom entrepreneurs, or personal topics posted on a daily basis.

3) I began to put myself out there more!  Before joining this group, I was going about it the wrong way on how to market my business, bring and create the buzz about my business and blog.  It was during one of my sessions with Tamyka, that she told me to blog about my business and be consistent.  "I must say that she was right on the money"

4) Easy to navigate within the network!  When I'm interacting within the network, I have no problems finding my way around it.

5) Very Knowledgable!  I will say this over and over again..... I have learned so much within these last few months that is is AMAZING!  I can post a question of any kind, and within an hour or so, someone will respond and give me the solution or if they don't know it, will point me in the right direction.  I would say if you are not apart of this awesome group, then you are certainly missing out!

So, if you have been thinking about it, not sure, if you want to join, Well I'm inviting you to join me in the extra-ordinary group!  Join Today, Not Tomorrow, Not Next year, Join Today!

Warm Regards,
LaTersa Blakely

Need A Great Baby Shower Gift?--Click here!
Join The CeoMamma Network!--Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment