Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

How Do You Celebrate Your Child's Birthday

Happy Happy Birthday to Ishmael! 


Today, about 5 years ago, God blessed me with a beautiful precious lil man.  I was excited from the day I found out that I was pregnant.  I mean I read this book, that book, asked questions after question and everything.  I wanted to make sure that I did everything that I knew to do for me and my little man.  I have not been able to do anything today, because of the joy in my heart and all the excitement about my son's 5th birthday.  I guess you're probably wondering whats all the big fuss, well, I'll tell you.  Not every woman can conceive a child and simply because God blessed me that I could conceive; I'm totally grateful.  I can remember even when I was a little girl, I always imagined that someday, I wanted to have kids and lots of them (until I learned better).  I have been dreaming of having kids, since forever.  How one day, I would meet Mr. Right and we would get married and have our family together. Guess what? My dream did come true and it all began on January 19, 2006 at 6:38 a.m.., Eric (my hubby), and a couple of nurses brought me a little left eyed red little boy (he only opened one of his eyes).  I was hooked every since!  So, today, I just wanted to say to all the mothers and expectant mother, even the mothers who don't know it yet, cherish the gift that God has given you and lets build our babies up.  You know they rely on and believe our every little word,, so plant some good seeds into their little hearts, so one day you and your family members will reap a great harvest in our children.





Warm Wishes,
LaTersa Blakely
http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment