Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

3 Day Sale Only! Don't Miss Out




Hello everyone,

This sale is for you! Who are you talking about. I'm talking about my fans, and family and friends for showing me love, constantly supporting me and praying for me.  I wanted to do something for all of you to show my appreciation.  I know you are planning a baby shower, or know someone who is planning a baby shower.  So why not make it easy on them. Go ahead and Buy It Now because sale ends January 28, 2011 at midnight.


You can choose from 4 themes:
1) Minnie Mouse 
2) Winnie The Pooh
3) Elephant
4) Safari


The Entire Set includes the following:
1 (4) tier Diaper Cake
 70 plus Pamper Swaddlers Size 1 diapers, 
1 plush minnie mouse animal, 
1 Johnson and Johnson lotion and bath wash, 
1 pink brush and comb set, 
1 pink bath loofah, 
1 pink pacifier, 
lots of pink, white, and black (with polka dots), 
2 mini diaper cake, 
6 pink washcloth lollipops, 
2 diaper candies, 
2 diaper tootsie rolls,  
4 washcloth butterflies, and 1 surprise.

This is the best deal ever. A complete baby shower decoration set all for one low price of $140.00.
Retail price: $199.00
Price: $140.00


I hope you enjoy my sales and gifts, But, don't forget to Buy Yours Now before the sale ends!

Warm Regards,
LaTersa Blakely
http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.com
256-603-5353

No comments:

Post a Comment