Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

What's the best sleeping position during the last trimester of pregnancy?

Hello everyone,

If you are in those last few months of your pregnancy, than finding a comfortable sleeping position is probably hard to find right now. For the most part, around the 7th or 8th month, you are probably saying things like: "I be glad when my due date is here or how about this one: "Will this baby ever come out, I'm so so tired". Does any of this sounds familiar? Well, I wanted to give you a few pointers, to help make your last month or so a little more comfortable.



1) Consult with your doctor if you are having serious problems with your sleep habits. Don't take it upon yourself to assume that everything is o.k.. I know when I was pregnant with my first child, It was so uncomfortable for me to sleep on my back. It made me feel like I couldn't breathe and I just felt like I was going to die.

2) According to doctors, the best position to sleep in is on your side.  It is safe for you and baby. Some doctors recommend sleeping on your left side as oppose to your right side. "Mainly because the vena cava is located on your right side and it helps the circulation of the blood flow to your baby".  If you are having trouble sleeping on either sides, try placing a pillow between your legs and under your stomach. If for some reason, you should wake up in the middle of the night on your back, please don't freak out, just position yourself on your side again.

I really and truly hope this helps you to maintain your comfort zone until your new bundle of joy arrives.  

Best wishes,
LaTersa Blakely

No comments:

Post a Comment