Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Featured 2011 Successful Business Women-Fay O'Neal





































Full Name: 
Fay O'Neal

Name of your Company:  
Cuddle Me Soft

Position:  
Owner/ Reborn Artist

Website Address: 

Year Founded:  
2009

Tell us about yourself and your business:
I specialize in life like doll from all ethnic backgrounds to off my customers a unique collectible doll they will cherish for years to come.

What inspired you to start a business?
I started with a embroidery business that primarily catered to infants. The babies in my family grew too quickly to model my apparel so I was in search of a lifelike doll to model the clothing when I stumbled upon reborn dolls. I found a doll I really liked but the price was more than I could justify. At the time I did not understand how much time and effort went into creating a doll. I purchased a kit to make a doll myself. The first doll took so much time, and was not good at all. I quickly improved, and now reborning is my passion.

Share one business goal: 
I hope to start sculpting my own doll kits this year.

What would you say contributes to your success?
Having a eye for  detail. I also make it a point to never sell anything I wouldn't buy myself.

What advice would you give an aspiring entrepreneur?
Never give up! Success is not always achieved on the first try. Surround yourself with positive people. When I first started a lot of people thought it was odd. I realized they weren't my customers. My customers were doll collectors, so I surrounded myself with people who understood my dream.

Anything else you want to mention about your business?
Reborn dolls look, smell, and feel like a real baby. They are perfect for doll collectors, movie props, and as memory keepsakes.

Stop by and show her some love and check out her adorable babies. They look so real; at first glance, I actually thought it was a real baby. Best wishes to you Fay!

Warm Regards,
LaTersa Blakely

No comments:

Post a Comment