Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

New Affiliate Program: I Want To Pay You!














Welcome to My Affiliate Program!


I want to pay you to sell and promote my diaper cakes.  Yes, I said pay you!  I now have my very own affiliate program.  You are probably wondering, what is an affiliate.   An affiliate is someone who is paid on commission to promote and sell another company's product or material.

My program is free to join and it requires no technical knowledge.  The only thing you need to do is simply sign up and add one of my buttons, banners, text links, or articles on your site to earn a 20% commission on each sale when someone purchase a diaper cake at Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond by LaTersa!

Advertising is so easy!!!!  You can post my banners, buttons, articles, or links on your blogs, use them in your email signature, or advertise on message boards and forums.  If you need additional banners or buttons for your website, or advertising campaigns, feel free to contact me or send me an email and I will be glad to assist you!

I pay my affiliates on the 15th of each month using Paypal.  There is no minimum balance! Whatever profits you have made, will be deposited into your Paypal account.  All participants must have a Paypal account in order to receive payments. You can log in 24 hours a day to check your sales, traffic, and account balance and see how your banners/buttons are working.













Best Wishes,
LaTersa Blakely



No comments:

Post a Comment