Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Featured 2011 Women in Business--Scarlet Paolicchi














Full Name: 
Scarlet Paolicchi


Name of your Company: 
Moms Wear Your Tees 


Position:  
Owner/ Founder


Website Address: 


Year Founded: 
 January 2010


Tell us about yourself and your business: 
My name is Scarlet and I launched Moms Wear Your Tees Social Media Marketing in December of 2009. I used to be a retail store manager for companies such as Ann Taylor LOFT, Express, and Macy's. I am now a stay at home mother of a 3 and 5 year old.  Moms Wear Your Tees does your website promotion for you, effectively increasing targeted traffic to your website! We use social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, etc) because it is the hottest new trend in internet marketing and advertising and it works- plain and simple. Not only does social media marketing drive targeted traffic from the networks of people that read the postings, it also helps with search engine optimization, SEO, because of the increase in links to your site on social media.


What inspired you to start a business?
 I wanted to be able to stay at home with my kids but still supplement my husband's teacher salary.


Share one business goal: 
My goal this year is to be so successful that I can help employ a couple of other mamas.


What would you say contributes to your success? 
Consistency!


What advice would you give an aspiring entrepreneur?
 Go for it and then stick with it!


Anything else you want to mention about your business?
I also have a blog
I always follow back on twitter.


I created a Facebook page for sharing your small business and small business tips!



Thanks!!


1 comment: