Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

My Very First Craft Show Results!

Hello everyone,  I just wanted to take the time to let you know how my craft show turned out.  I know you have been wondering how did it go; Well, Overall, I gotta say it was AWESOME!  I had a lot of fun and I met some really nice people.  I didn't sell out like I wanted to but the experience and the comments about my booth made it worth my while.  Here is a picture of my table below:



Just wanted to share a few tips on how to prepare for your very first craft show:  

1) Make sure you have enough inventory for your show.  One thing you would not want to do is run out of merchandise.  This is one way to miss out on sales.  

2) Please , Please bring someone else with you.  This will ensure that you don't miss out on any sales while you're at the restrooms. Also, this gives you an opportunity to check out some of the other creative booths at the show.

3) Enjoy and Have fun!.  I can't stress this enough! Enjoy yourself, get to know your neighbors.  I talked and laughed with my neighbors the entire day and I also found out where some more craft shows are held in my area.  I enjoyed talking to the people that stopped by my booth.  Well, if you want to know about more fun tips on how to prepare for your very first craft show, stay tuned for my E-book on more helpful tips.  I would love to hear from you about your experiences at your craft shows, so leave me a comment. If you need or would like more information about my products and cakes, please visit my website for more details.


Warm Regards,
LaTersa Blakely
Baby Diaper Cakes And Beyond by LaTersa
www.diapercakesbylatersa.com



1 comment: