Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

2011 Successful women in business--Tamyka Washington





























Full Name: Tamyka Washington

Name of your Company: TheCEOMamma

Position: Founder/CEO

Website Address: http://www.theceomamma.com

Year Founded: 2009

Tell us about yourself and your business: I’m a mom of six and have been working from home since 2002 when I started my first home based network marketing business. I’m also the founder/owner of TheCEOMamma Network Community, an online social network for women entrepreneurs and recently featured on Black Enterprise.

I have a great passion for social media and helping other women fulfill their dream of becoming successful entrepreneurs. I created TheCEOMamma Business Marketing Blog because I love teaching women how to build a profitable business online by utilizing social media and network marketing through my coaching and consulting services.

What inspired you to start a business? I was inspired to start my business so I would be able to share my knowledge and experience in social media and network marketing with other women who were in my situation, just starting a business or wanting to start a business but have limited resources. I wanted to be able to teach women how they too can build a strong, viable business even on a limited budget and make it a success!

Share one business goal: One goal I have is to help as many women as possible start a home based business and learn how to become financially independent.

What would you say contributes to your success? I would say what contributes to my success is my drive to achieve my goals and consistently working my business, building relationships along with connecting and partnering with other amazing women who share the same passion of entrepreneurship.

What advice would you give an aspiring entrepreneur? No matter what, live YOUR dreams. Never allow anyone or anything to steer you away from achieving your hearts desire. Connect with people who will support you and encourage you along your journey and associate with those who are already where you want to be. Don’t be afraid to ask for help and reach out to others who can help you. Surround yourself with positive influences and remove all negativity out of your life. Love what you do and be committed to your purpose!

Anything else you want to mention about your business? TheCEOMamma is for women in business and those who aspire to be. We offer business building resources, consulting, mentoring and an empowered networking community of women who are committed to achieving financial independence while inspiring other women to success. We invite you to join us: http://theceomammanetwork.com



No comments:

Post a Comment