Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Symptoms of being Pregnant

You are probably like a million other women out there who have tons of questions about pregnancy.  If I missed my periods, does that mean that I'm pregnant.  Well, I wanted to share with you a few symptoms of ways that you can know if you are pregnant.

  • Missed periods
  • Nausea and Vomiting
  • Unusual or Abnormal Periods
  • Soreness of the breast
  • Enlargement of the breast
  • Fatique
  • Strange cravings
  • Stretch marks
  • Frequent urination
I would recommend you call your OBG-YN as soon as possible to confirm if you are pregnant so that you can proceed with getting the right checkups and prenatal care for you and your new bundle of joy!

Warm Regards,
LaTersa Blakely

No comments:

Post a Comment