Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Need an inexpensive Baby Gift for Christmas?

Hello everyone,

As you all know, Christmas is just a few weeks away!  Have you even started yet? I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet.  I just put our Christmas tree up last night.  If you're looking for an inexpensive gift for a baby or toddler, then BOY, have I got something just for your budget.  I have for sale 2 beautiful no-sew fleece baby blankets (Dora The Explorer and The Pittsburgh Steelers). These blankets can be used in the baby crib or used as a baby throw for your toddlers.  My daughter is two and she carries her blanket in the car, just about everywhere she goes.   Let me know what you think and if this is something that interest you. Please leave me a comment.  I look forward to hearing from you and as always, I appreciate your follows.

 Dora The Explorer Double sided Fleece Blanket!



Pittsburgh Steeler's Double Sided Fleece Blanket!

Happy Holidays,
LaTersa
www.diapercakesbylatersa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment