Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Last Minute Christmas Shopping

Have you completed your christmas shopping? Well, I haven't even started yet! I already know what I'm going to get my babies, so that's not a problem.  We did something really exciting tonight; we made a homemade golden star for the Christmas tree.  My son says in order for Santa to stop by there has to be a big star so that he can make lots of wishes. We also have to leave santa two cookies, glass of milk and 1 banana. Well, for those of you that are procrastinating like I am, I might just have what you're looking for: I have some cute gift baskets, towel cakes and even a few diaper cakes for those christmas baby showers that you are planning. Below are some of the items that are gift wrapped and ready to go: Just click on the picture for more details or you can reach me by blog post. I hope you all have a very blessed and safe Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!


 My First Christmas Diaper Baby
(Click on picture for more details)



 4 Tier Boy Monkey Diaper Cake
(Click on picture for more details)

Pittsburgh Steelers Baby No Sew Fleece Blanket
(Click on Picture for more details)

 Dora The Explorer Baby/Toddler No Sew Blanket
(Click on pic for more details)


 Pamper Me Spa Relaxation Gift Basket
(Click on pic for more details)


LaTersa Blakely,
Owner, Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond by LaTersa
http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment