Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Have a Merry Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone a very safe and blessed Christmas and a Happy New Years!  Well this year is almost over and I have a lot of great and exciting news to share with you in 2011.  I want to thank all of you for your love, support, and kind words throughout 2010.  I really don't want anything in particular for Christmas, except to see my parents.  I want to have breath in my body, able to use all of my limbs and spend time with my family and friends this holiday season.  My son, Ishmael still thinks Santa Claus is not stopping by our house because he don't see any toys under the tree.  I always tell him that santa comes only on Christmas eve when you and sarah are asleep.  Try explaining that to a 2 year old and a 4 year old; Not Happening.  But, he has a glass of milk, a plate of cookies, and 1 banana on the kitchen counter just waiting for the big guy in the red suit.  Well I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and be safe if you traveling out of town.  I look forward to hearing from you all to see what your plans are for the holidays and the new year.



Happy Holidays,
LaTersa Blakely
Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond by LaTersa

No comments:

Post a Comment