Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!


Hello everyone, just wanted to share with you some of my latest baby shower gifts and favors for this holiday season.  Let me know what you think.  I am now making my creations full time now, so I'm open to any and all new ideas.  I would love to hear from you; but for now, you have a great day and God Bless. You can always check out  my website
for more extra-ordinary gifts.




My First Christmas Baby Shower Diaper Cake!



Christmas Eco-Friendly Organic Baby Shower Diaper Cake!


 Minnie Mouse Baby Shower Diaper Cake!!


 Safari Rainforest Jungle Baby Shower Diaper Cake!!


Hello Kitty Strawberry Cupcake Diaper Cake!!!


Pittsburgh Steelers Bath/Kitchen Towel Cake!!


No comments:

Post a Comment