Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

10 Reasons why I would love to visit Virginia Beach

I lived in Virginia for two and half years, and one of my most memorable memories were when I spent time in Virginia Beach.  I loved taking my babies there to relax and enjoy the view and just let my kids enjoy the parks. I also enjoyed looking at the beautiful homes on the beach.  I want to share with you my top ten reasons why I would want to go back to the beach.

1) They have a lot of amusement parks that are family oriented.  I was like a kid in the candy store because of all the wonderful parks that available for you to choose from.  I enjoyed taking my children there to play and have picnics.  I would pack lunches and extra set of clothes and we would play until we could hardly walk.

2) Some beautiful boutiques. I am a shopaholic when it comes to various boutiques.  As strange as it sounds, but when you have children, the baby boutiques and consignment stores become one of your favorite places to shop for gently used clothes for your babies. Also, I enjoy finding unique and cute items for myself as well.

3) A larger variety of Restaurant. I tried a new restaurant every time we visited. To me, when you go to the same restaurants all the time, it's like a breathe of fresh air when you can find a different one to visit.

4) A variety of salons.  I loved getting my hair done in Virginia Beach because they did not take all day to complete my hair.  Once I went to a braid shop to get some kinky twist, and boy did i love getting out of their in a couple of hours.  It was actually three people on my head at one time, but i was not complaining. If it was just one person, it would have taken about 7-8 hours.  My patients is not that long anymore since I was young. I use to sit for about 15 hours straight to get braids.

5) Nice Place to Vacation. I could see my husband and I going to Virginia Beach for a nice getaway with our without our babies.  It could be a nice  family getaway which involves the babies as well.  I think we would really enjoy ourselves.

6) Attend some nice and fun festivals.  Virginia Beach is where a lot of festivals and concerts take place.  I would love to go to another festival with my kids now that they are older.  my kids were baby babies when I first attended.

7) A nice place to have a honeymoon. I would say virginia beach is a very beautiful place. It just have that love in the air atmosphere to it.  I could use that honeymoon that we never had to go to virginia beach and have a blast.

8) Great for history.  If you are one of those people that get excited about learning about your culture and history, then this place will definately keep you up to date. Learning new things is always a plus in my book.

9) Love going to the beach. I can't swim but just lying their on the beach looking at the pretty view, puts a big smile on my face.  I would go to the beach just to be cute, and if you catch me on one of my days where i'm feeling brave, I would splash in the water.

10) There are so many cool things to do in virginia beach, that you can not do them all in one visit.  I really enjoyed my stay their and someday I would like to return back for a nice vacation.  I would love to hear your stories of how you loved Virginia Beach!

Warm Wishes,
LaTersa Blakely

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Virginia Beach Tourism blogging program, for a gift card worth $40. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

2 comments:

  1. I am very tens about my baby care .Actually he is not able to open his eyes so what should i do .Please help me .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure i understand your question. please give me more details.

    ReplyDelete