Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Extra-Ordinary Baby shower gifts!



Do You want to be the talk of your town?  Well, you have come to the right place..  My name is LaTersa Blakely and I'm the owner of Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond by LaTersa. I customize in handmade diaper cakes, towel cakes, baby shower favors, and gift baskets.  I can customize your gift to fit any occasion  or theme that you may have.  I know you're probably wondering what exactly is a diaper cake.  To simplify it for you, these little darlings are not edible cakes.  These cakes are constructed using disposable or cloth diapers.  You can have fun decorating these cakes with useful baby items such as: receiving blankets, ribbon, bottles, teethers, pacifiers, and etc. All of my cakes are constructed using high quality items, not the dollar general products.  I want the new mommy to not only enjoy looking at it, but to get some use out of the items once its taken apart.  I want you to be 110% satisfied with your purchase from me. 





Why not let Baby Diaper Cakes and Beyond by LaTersa customize your next wedding, baby shower, graduation, anniversary, or any special gift for you.  I will do all the hard work for you and all you have to do is present the your elegant gift to the new mommy and i can assure you that she will be speechless.  I guarantee you that your gift will be the talk of your town for years to come.  So go ahead and be the center of attention.






So don't forget to view my website for more exciting and extraordinary gifts.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless,
LaTersa









No comments:

Post a Comment