Diapers

Diapers.com_Free Shipping_ (100x100) Static

Bonanzle Bananza Online Block Party

Hello everyone,

I'm back again!  I know you have been wondering what I have been working on.  Well, i'm here to let you know exactly what's been going on.  I'm getting ready for The Bonanzle Bonanza Online Block Party which is held on September 18th and 19th.  There will be tons of booth at this event and you don't want to miss out on  all of the fabulous deals. This will allow you to start the holiday season shopping with great and inexpensive gifts for your family and friends.   There will 10, 20, 30, 40, and even 50% discounts on selected items.  So, if  you only have a little cash to spend this holiday season, you might want to join in on all the great deals.  My booth will be among the other extra ordinary booths on www.bonanzle.com.  If you are expecting a baby this fall, or know someone who is pregnant, send them my way, because I customize in handmade baby shower diaper cakes, towel cakes, baby shower favors, and so much more.  I look forward to seeing you there.  For now, God bless and have a great weekend.  For more extra ordinary gifts, check out my website at Diaper Cakes by LaTersa .

Hugs,
LaTersa

No comments:

Post a Comment